This page is a directory of resources for building cooperatives and grassroots movements. Expect it to grow!
- Resources by Seeds for Change - A comprehensive set of guidelines for campaigns and co-operatives that covers facilitation, decision-making, and workshops.
- Green and Black Cross - Legal and first aid support for grassroots movements in Britain.
- Cooperative identity, values and principles - Basic principles that cooperatives should adhere to, set forth by the International Cooperative Alliance.
- Cooperative Educators Network - Full learning programs about all kinds of cooperative enterprises.
- Decidim - Decidim is a Free Open-Source participatory democracy platform for cities and organizations. But Decidim is more than a digital platform: it’s a common's free and open project and infrastructure involving code, documentation, design, training courses, a legal framework, collaborative interfaces, user and facilitation communities, and a common vision.
- Resources for decentralised organising by Richard D. Bartlett.
- Food Coop Initiative - Free resources for starting food coops.
- Wobbly - Currently under development. A platform for workplace organization, built on syndicalist principles.
- The Citizens Handbook Grassroots organising
Tools for cooperatives
- Open Collective - is an online funding platform for open and transparent communities. We provide the tools to raise and share your finances in full transparency.
cooperative_building.txt · Last modified: 2020/01/20 16:30 by ajeremias