Table of Contents
This page is a directory of resources for building cooperatives and grassroots movements. Expect it to grow!
- Resources by Seeds for Change - A comprehensive set of guidelines for campaigns and co-operatives that covers facilitation, decision-making, and workshops.
- Green and Black Cross - Legal and first aid support for grassroots movements in Britain.
- Cooperative identity, values and principles - Basic principles that cooperatives should adhere to, set forth by the International Cooperative Alliance.
- Cooperative Educators Network - Full learning programs about all kinds of cooperative enterprises.
- Decidim - Decidim is a Free Open-Source participatory democracy platform for cities and organizations. But Decidim is more than a digital platform: it’s a common's free and open project and infrastructure involving code, documentation, design, training courses, a legal framework, collaborative interfaces, user and facilitation communities, and a common vision.
- Resources for decentralised organising by Richard D. Bartlett.
- Food Coop Initiative - Free resources for starting food coops.
- Wobbly - Currently under development. A platform for workplace organization, built on syndicalist principles.
- The Citizens Handbook Grassroots organising
Tools for cooperatives
- Open Collective - is an online funding platform for open and transparent communities. We provide the tools to raise and share your finances in full transparency.
These sites collect job openings in worker's cooperatives and democratic workplaces.
cooperative_building.txt · Last modified: 2020/01/20 16:30 by ajeremias