Table of Contents
- Sci-Hub - They fight inequality in knowledge access across the world. The scientific knowledge should be available for every person regardless of their income, social status, geographical location and etc. Their mission is to remove any barrier which impeding the widest possible distribution of knowledge in human society.
- Internet Archive - Non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
- media.ccc.de - This site offers a wide variety of video and audio material distributed by the Chaos Computer Club.
- Queer Zine Archive - First launched in November 2003 in an effort to preserve queer zines and make them available to other queers, researchers, historians, punks, and anyone else who has an interest DIY publishing and underground queer communities.
- Library Genesis - A free online library of various literature and nonfiction, including many textbooks.
- Rosettaphone - offline APPS, BOOKS, COURSES & MEDICAL
- https://archive.org/download/2012_cdw3d_dvd_set - a library of pdfs about vital practical skills
- Hesperian Books A library of free books about healthcare.
- Ruvival RUVIVAL produces e-learning material concerned with sustainable rural development.
An Anarchist Approach to Education
- The Child and Its Enemies - Emma Goldman (Audiobook)
- The False Principle of Our Education - Max Stirner
- On Education - Mikhail Bakunin
- The Origin and Ideals of the Modern School - Francisco Ferrer
- A Warning to Students of All Ages - Raoul Vaneigem
- Unschooling - Peter Gray * Extinction symbol Use to spread awareness
education.txt · Last modified: 2019/08/07 13:43 by galadhir